Thursday, May 27, 2010

Blog Numero 4- Final Thought

My book was a very interesting book. Anise had up and downs throughout the whole novel. The novels ending was a good way to tell the readers that Anise was doing well and was changing her ways. Anise was in front of her peers and she had a poster of when she was super skinny and she told her peers that she did not want to be that person anymore, she didn't want anything to do with that girl in the poster. She then started to throw things at the poster. I thought that was a good way to tell the readers.


Gravity Journal was a book related towards teenagers because some teenagers at least know someone at their school or one of their friends that are very cautious towards their weight. I personally know someone that thinks she is fat when she is the skinniest person I know. I personally liked the novel because it wasn't just based on Anise. The author was able to incorporate more conflicts, therefore that book wasn't just based on Anise's illness. I also think that their should be a part 2 to the novel. I think this because it would get the readers hooked. It would be nice to know if Anise ever got hospitalised again or if someone else in her family had a major problem to deal with just like she did. Over all the novel Gravity Journal was a really good novel to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment